Advanced Presentation Skills
- Are you required to deliver presentations frequently?
- Do you have a critical presentation to give shortly?
- Are you confident that your delivery will secure the outcome you need?
- Could your skills and confidence levels benefit from a refresher presentation skills course?
Presentations are a key business tool, but are the ones that you give as inspiring, motivating and captivating as you want them to be? A poor presentation can have a real impact on your personal reputation and credibility. With this course you can ensure that you and your organisation will benefit from confidently designed and delivered presentations that really hit the spot.
Delivered over two days, this course will assist those already experienced in giving presentations to elevate their skills to an advanced level. The course will equip delegates with the ability to give memorable presentations, manage challenges from audience members, seamlessly utilise influencing techniques, build rapport and effectively facilitate a fully powerful session. Delegates may have a particular presentation coming up that they want to ensure that they deliver to the very best of their ability, which they can rehearse and perfect during this course.
- Utilising influencing skills
- Tools for preparing presentations
- Powerful openings and closes
- Producing and delivering a memorable presentation
- Facilitating an interactive session
- Developing a flexible approach to suit varying audiences and subject matters
- Overcoming sceptical audience responses
- Building confidence and strengths, and overcoming fear and development areas
These subjects will be explored in a fully interactive way, with ample opportunity for delegates to practice and hone their skills utilising tutor coaching and peer feedback.
£449.00 + VAT
Advanced booking discount of 15% to £381.65 + VAT
Advanced multiple booking discount of 20% to £359.20 + VAT for three or more delegates
(Advanced discount requires bookings and payment to be received six weeks prior to training)
Interested in an in-house course? Call us on 0333 200 4701 for further information.
- 17-18 October 2013, Birmingham
- Start time – 9.30 am
- Finish time – 4.30 pm
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to all managers, team leaders and supervisors who deliver presentations as part of their roles. The skills provided in this course are suitable for all sectors and industries.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 200 4701