How to Lead in Difficult Times
- Are you leading a team in this tough climate?
- Are you nervous about how to best lead through difficult times?
- Could your confidence as a leader benefit from a fast paced, practical refresher day?
Both experienced and new leaders alike are feeling under increasing pressure in the current economic climate. The importance of delivering inspirational and motivating leadership cannot be underestimated. A team with an inspirational and professional leader will flourish, perform and deliver, whilst the impact of a team lacking clear leadership can include apathy and disengagement.
This one day course will equip participants with the confidence and skills to reach their leadership potential. Following an exploration of personal strengths and development areas, this course applies practical skills to refine, refresh and enhance existing leadership knowledge. This short, fast paced course provides an efficient and effective day for busy managers who recognise the benefits of personal reflection and development.
- Essential functions, responsibilities and skills of leadership
- Exploration of your own patterns, beliefs and values
- Leadership style and personal development
- Decision making
- Action planning
- Gaining perspective
- Enhancing communication and interpersonal skills
- Managing stress and increasing the well-being of you and your team
- Leading with a compelling presence
- Empowering, motivating and inspiring others
£449.00 + VAT
Advanced booking discount of 15% to £381.65 + VAT
Advanced multiple booking discount of 20% to £359.20 + VAT for three or more delegates
(Advanced discount requires bookings and payment to be received six weeks prior to training)
Interested in an in-house course? Call us for further information.
- 4 October, 2013 – London
- Start time – 9.30 am
- Finish time – 4.30 pm
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all experienced and fledgling team leaders, supervisors and managers who aspire to be inspirational leaders to their teams. The skills on this course will apply across all industries and sectors.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 200 4701